Collection of Information: We may collect information about you in connection with your use of the Service, including information you transit to or through the Service. We collect both information you provide directly to us (for example, your account and transaction information) and information that is automatically collected when you use or access the Service (for example, your IP address and mobile device information). The types of information we collect about you include:
a.) Information You Provide to Us, for example when you register for a Served Natural account, purchase a product, sign up for a subscription, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in a survey, contest, promotion, or event, apply for a job, communicate with us via email or third party platforms, request client support, or other methods of communication with us
- Account information, such as your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, subscription, delivery and dietary preferences, and any other information you choose to provide
- Transaction information, such as information about Served Natural products or services that you purchase, shipping and delivery information and any information related to refunds, credits, and cancellations. We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third party payment processor.
- Information about others, such as the names and email addresses of gift recipients when you purchase gifts through the Service, send a product to a recipient other than yourself, or invite friends or family to Served Natural
- Other information you choose to provide, such as when you participate in a survey, contest, or promotion, when you interact with or mention us on third party social media sites, or when you request technical or customer support
b.) Information we Collect Automatically, for example when you access or use the Service
- Log Information: When you visit the Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your interactions with the Services
- Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Activity information: We may store information about your use of the Service, such as website pages visited, date and time of your visit, transactions you initiate, and emails you receive, open, and click
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, tags, scripts, local shared objects such as HTML5 and Flash (sometimes called “flash cookies”), advertising identifiers (including mobile identifiers such as Apple’s IDFA or Google’s Advertising ID) and similar technology (collectively, “Cookies”) to collect information about you in connection with your use of the Service peut être trouvé ici. Cookies may have unique identifiers, and reside, among other places, on your computer or mobile device, in emails we send to you, and on our web pages. Cookies may collect and transmit information about you and your use of the Service, such as your browser type, search preferences, IP address, data relating to advertisements that have been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use. Cookies may be persistent or stored only during an individual session. you interact with the Service, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. For more information about cookies and how to manage your cookie preferences, please see the Your Choices section below.
Unless otherwise specified, we will retain the information described here indefinitely. Please see the Your Choices section below for more information on your choices related to how we store your information.
Use of Information: We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Service and products provided by Served Natural
- Manage your account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about the Service, products, offers, surveys, events, content, and other news and information we think may be of interest to you. When you sign up for an account or use certain features of our Service, you are opting to receive messages from us. For more information about how to manage your communication preferences, please see the Your Choices section below
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service and our communications to you
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, protect the rights and property of Served Natural and others, and comply with legal requirements
- Personalize and improve the Service and provide advertisements, content, and features that match your profile and interests, and remember information about your preferences for the Service
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf, such as fulfill your order or assist in communication with you
- When you interact with us on third party social media sites, information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos, and other information you choose to provide
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Terms & Conditions or other policies, to protect the rights, property or safety of Served Natural and others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing; between any future parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliated company
- With your explicit consent or at your direction
- Links: Our website may contain links to third party services, like another business’s URL. Except as described here, we do not share your personal information with them and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third party services
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
Security: Served Natural takes reasonable measures and use various safeguards to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to or from us over the Internet. In particular, email sent to or from Served Natural may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
- Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in your device or browser preferences or security settings. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Service.
- Online advertising networks: As you browse our website, online ad
- Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you choose to opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations